Following in the steps of our Revolution XT, Taurus 3, and others, the New Apollo Ring Saw is three saws in one.
Blade changes are easily performed with the introduction of our revolutionary removeable blade cartridges.
The Wire Ring Cartridge firmly houses a standard Taurus 3 Ring Blade with maximum exposure, allowing it to be driven faster and harder than ever before.
The Apollo Ring Saw incorporates many new capabilities most of which have come from listening to you, our customers.
Blade Cartridges Sold Separately.
Two different blades available for this cartridge:
1) Double Sided Standard Blade for stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only).
This blade is only good for Thick glass and other thick materials. (For thin glass, see #2 below.)
2) Double Sided Fine Blade for glass, stained glass, fused glass, glass tile and any type of glass.
Both the Standard and the Fine Blade feature a double-sided Sintered Diamond Blade.
Two Different Blades are available for use with this Cartridge:
1) 6" Standard Rigid Blade for stone, marble, granite, and thick glass (only).
This blade is only good for Thick glass. 80 grit. sintered diamond blade.
2) 6" Rigid Fine Blade for glass, stained glass, fused glass, glass tile and any glass.
150 grit. Sintered diamond blade.
Features a Single-Sided, Sintered Diamond Blade,
Perfect for Aggressive Straight Cuts.
This Cartridge uses the following Taurus 3 Blades:
1. Standard Blade
2. Slim Blade
3. Dichroic Blade
The Taurus 3 Blades will only work with the Apollo Ring Saw if used in this Wired Blade Cartridge.
Ideal for cutting glass, ceramic tile, and dichroic glass.
Also, Great for Cutting Inticate Curves.
Now you can grind and polish — at a fraction of the cost of using dedicated machines!
The new Grinding/Polishing cartridge for the Apollo Ring Saw expands the capabilities of the saw, allowing the user to bevel, grind, and polish glass, stone, jewelry, and more.
The quick-change Grinding/Polishing cartridge sets-up easily on the Apollo Ring Saw. The grinding and polishing disc rotates vertically, allowing the user to easily obtain precise 90-degree edges.
The cartridge sports an independent, gravity-fed water system for cooling and lubrication; the water is dispersed through the center of the discs for clean, optimum performance.
A variety of Diamond Grinding Discs and Polishing Pads are included.
The package includes:
• One each 100- and 260-grit grinding discs
• Two 325-grit grinding pads (as the first 335-grit pad wears down, it can then be used as a 500-grit pad for even better results)
• One felt polishing pad
• One container of Cerium Oxide polishing compound
Part # 1062
Orange Grommet Assembly
Part # 0711
Part # 1120
Part # 1072
Clear Grommet Assembly